httpd-users mailing list archives

From John Smith <john_smith_45...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: unknown filter was not added: PHP
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 07:11:09 GMT

I added this to conf.d/php.conf:

     AddOutputFilter PHP php
     AddInputFilter PHP php

/var/log/httpd/error_log now prints lowercase 'php'
too:

[error] an unknown filter was not added: PHP
[error] an unknown filter was not added: php

Here's my conf.d/php.conf (I don't see any PHP stuff
in httpd.conf):

LoadModule php4_module modules/libphp4.so
#LoadModule php4_module libexec/libphp4.so

#
# Cause the PHP interpreter handle files with a .php
extension.
#
<Files *.php>
    SetOutputFilter PHP
    SetInputFilter PHP
    LimitRequestBody 524288
                AddOutputFilter PHP php
                AddInputFilter PHP php
</Files>

#
# Add index.php to the list of files that will be
served as directory
#
DirectoryIndex index.php

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .phtml

John

Hi

This is a PHP config issue. We ran into these messages
when we switched
from Apache httpd 1.3 to 2.0.

Here's a working config snippet for httpd 2.0 and PHP
4.x:

LoadModule php4_module modules/libphp4.so
<IfModule sapi_apache2.c>
     AddOutputFilter PHP php
     AddInputFilter PHP php
</IfModule>