httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache vulnerability
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 05:52:01 GMT
Asif Iqbal wrote:
> My websites are behind the firewall. Is there another way I can tell how
> many captures I am using ?

Probably none. As Joshua said, using 9 capturing subexpressions in a regular
expression, is *very* unusual (in Apache's config, at least). As you don't
seem very familiar with them, I doubt you have configured Apache with any,
and asuming you haven't cut'n'pasted 3rd party configuration directives,
you're fine.

Besides, this issue is resolved in Apache 1.3.29/2.0.48, as announced on
this list just a few hours before you posted about it. Upgrade.

Regards,
Robert Andersson