httpd-users mailing list archives

From TubBiX <tub...@free.fr>
Subject [users@httpd] Immortals httpd processes
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 08:51:40 GMT
Hello,

When i send a 'top' command, i can see that i have some immortals httpd
processes which are running.
These immortals processes made my server running really slowly ... it swaps a
lot. I can kill them, but do it every day would be really boring ...

How can i avoid this ?

I run php and mysql, can it be related to ?

My hosting company said that it's a software problem (means that my php script
do an infinite loop that made immortals http processes), but i don't change any
lines of my script until 3 months and this problem appear 1 month ago ...

Any idea / solutions ... ?

Thanks,

Matt