httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dan Trainor <d...@cavecreek.net>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Odd error scrolling in Apache's error_log
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:39:55 GMT
Know what, I should have better prepared this.  SSL is *not* implemented
in this setup, so it's not even a concern, sorry.  I cross checked
error_log with the CustomLog based on date/time, using grep to count
lines, but that diddn't work too well - the numbers were way off.  I'm
thinking that the webmaster might also be running a perl script that
uses an encryption algorithm on one of his pages that might be causing
this to happen, but we don't error out because the script falls back to
a lesser encryption type.  WOuld this make sense?  If so, why is that
error recorded in Apache's error_log?

Turning the LogLevel directive to 'debug' and kicking the server diddn't
give me a whole lot more info, either.  Kindof strange, as well, I
think.

Any more suggestions?

Thanks again
-dant