httpd-users mailing list archives

From Luis Gallegos <lgalle...@todo1.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Responses without headers
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:38:06 GMT
Thanks Joshua, I need that apache does not send headers because the
clients (not http) I will use were written to ask a tcp server and use a
raw response.  I want to use apache as a kind of transactional
server....
I sent "POST %s HTTP/0.9\nContent-type:
application/x-www-form-urlencoded\nContent-length: %d\n\n".. to the
server, but the headers are still from the server. Am I making any
mistake?

	Luis