httpd-users mailing list archives

From Barry Steele <ba...@hpfm.biz>
Subject [users@httpd] no response from localhost
Date Sat, 25 Oct 2003 13:04:56 GMT
Hi,
I've recently started hitting a an issue with my web server.  I am
running Apache 2.0.4, RH9.0, PHP4.2.2, mysql3.X

Every now and then when I am using phpMYAdmin and other applications (I
think it is restricted to database driven apps but I'm not sure), from
the same machine (localhost) as web-server, I simply get no response
from from the intial HTTP GET - it times out.

If I attempt the same thing from another machine on the network, it
performs just as expected.

As I said I first noticed it with phpMyAdmin, but now its happening with
a range of other pages/apps.

I'm assuming I have some configuration setting wrong, but I cant find
any thing that shines a light on it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

hpfm