httpd-users mailing list archives

From Luis Gallegos <lgalle...@todo1.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache in big sites
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 20:58:29 GMT
Thank you very much friends, It seems (based in your experience ) apache
can scale in a huge machine on connections, processor use, etc. Maybe
the machine is too big that can fullfill the network before it uses all
the resources.
What I need now is some numbers, I will search in yahoo about benchmarks
, and then I will make some tests-> then I will tell you the results.
My apache is 2.x and has MPM worker configured, the hardware is HP.

	Luis.