httpd-users mailing list archives

From Pedro Salazar <pedro-b-sala...@ptinovacao.pt>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_rewrite + ProxyPassReverse
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2003 15:12:10 GMT
Greetings,

I'm using apache mod_rewrite to redirect (proxy) requests to specific
context to a specific server port.

Below, I redirect everything that arrives to /tst/ngincard_06/ to the
same server on port 9080 without the prefix "/tst/".

RewriteRule ^/tst/ngincard_06/(.*)
http://%{SERVER_NAME}:9080/ngincard_06/$1 [L,P]

It works just fine, however, when the application code on the server
makes a redirect, the client will receive the url in 9080 port which is
unavailable to the client. So, I have to use the ProxyPassReverse but I
it's not working...

ProxyPassReverse :9080/ngincard_06/ :80/tst/ngincard_06/

My problem is how to say that only the redirect location on port 9080
should be replaced to /tst/ngincard_06/ on port 80.

Any hints?

thanks,
Pedro Salazar.
--