httpd-users mailing list archives

From kent emia <kent-...@greendot.com.ph>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] users web page
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 08:51:54 GMT
On Tue, 2003-10-07 at 16:26, JPN. Sumarno wrote:
> Dear Kent,
>
> A server will shown in Internet if the domain and its IP address has
> published.

yes, our domain is already available in the internet.

> If you have done this, the problem maybe comes from your web
> application setting.
> What kind of application software do used ? cgi or
> php or others ?

it is only pure html, i haven't gone yet with php, cgi or any other
stuff.. our page in the domain is a simple html with some scripts

> if you write more specific, I think you will have the
> answer from this mailing list :-).

the server is based on redhat9 and im using apache my domain page lies
on the default value of apache /var/www/html while the per user is on
/home/userHome/public_html

> Regards,
> Marno

> On Tue, 7 Oct 2003, kent emia wrote:
>
> > hello to all....
> >
> > i just created a setup for per-user-web in our office, i thought i've
> > got it because i can see it from other workstations but as i asked
> > someone from the net to view it for me.. he says the page cant be
> > found... what am i missing???

====================
  -- Kent C. Emia --
====================