httpd-users mailing list archives

From nick travis <linuxn...@wormfishin.com>
Subject [users@httpd] multiple web servers
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 15:01:54 GMT
I need to run 2 web servers, on different machines, and I'm not sure of
the best way to do this.  I currently have my firewall forwarding all
port 80 traffic to web server 1, can I use a virtual host on web server
1 that will point request for a specific hostname to web server 2?  I
know how do do virtual hosts on the same machine, but i don't know how
to redirect to another server.

Thanks
Nick

believed to be clean.