httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Leif W" <warp-...@usa.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache1x port to IHS2x query
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 21:50:22 GMT
Hello,

Plain text please.  :-)  Try looking over at http://modules.apache.org/ and
subscribe to the apache-modules mailing list.  That's where module
developers can get help.  This list is more directed towards usage and admin
issues.

Leif

----- Original Message -----
From: Swapan Gupta
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 10:07 AM
Subject: [users@httpd] Apache1x port to IHS2x query

Hi,

I am trying to port my module based on Apache1x to IHS 2.0.42(which is based
on Apache2x) on AIX.

In Apache1x module, I used a function for check access. Now I have
registered a hook ap_hook_access_checker and passed that function as the
parameter.
Later on I am trying to access a particular HTTP header using the
apr_table_get function. However, this function is not returning any value
for the header, however I could clearly see the header in the browser using
a cgi perl script.
Moreover, I have an installation of Apache 2.0.47, on which my ported code
works fine.

Any pointers why the same should fail on HIS when it is working on Apache or
do I need to use any other hooking function as an alternative to the
function I used to specify in the access check parameter of my Apache 1x
module.

Thanks
Swapan.