httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Leif W" <warp-...@usa.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] how do i setup SSLCARevocationPath (not SSLCARevocationFile ) in Win2K
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 18:02:43 GMT
(Cleaning out my Inbox of old messages).

Windoze has Shortcuts, which aren't the same as symlinks.  AFAIK, Windoze
has never had any equivalent of the simple symlink.  I don't know of any way
around this, except manually copying each each hashed file to the
appropriate ca.crl location.

Leif

[quote]
With SSLCARevocationFile, put this directive in the secure virtual host
container for the Client Authentication Realm:
SSLCARevocationFile /ServerRoot/crl/ca.crl

SSLCARevocationPath requires two steps. First, put this directive in the
secure virtual host container for the Client Authentication Realm:
SSLCARevocationPath /ServerRoot/crl/

Next, make a symlink of the CRL file in the CRL directory, with a filename
based on a hash of the CRL file:
ln -s ca.crl `openssl crl -hash -noout -in ca.crl`.r0

Every CRL file in the SSLCARevocationPath must have one of these symlinks.
[/quote]