httpd-users mailing list archives

From rich-li...@multicam.com
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache & PHP
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 16:21:42 GMT
So are you saying to comment out the <IfModule> tags or removing that
whole section?

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Moran [mailto:wmoran@potentialtech.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 10:15 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Apache & PHP

rich-lists@multicam.com wrote:
> I have already done that. Here are relevant sections of httpd.conf
> file.
>
> <IfModule mod_dir.c>
>     DirectoryIndex index.php index.htm index.shtml index.cgi
> index.html index.php3 </IfModule>

Apparenlty, the <IfModule> is equating to false.

This is the line that is needed, and it is not being included in your
configuration.  Determine why the <IfModule> is coming up false, or
remove it altogether.

> I also have this in my httpd.conf.
>
> # And for PHP 4.x, use:
>     #
>     AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
>     #AddType application/x-httpd-php-source .phps
>
> And here is my root directory configuration

This isn't relevent.  If this was wrong, the PHP page would never load
correctly.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies