httpd-users mailing list archives

From rich-li...@multicam.com
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache & PHP
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 15:56:51 GMT
I have already done that. Here are relevant sections of httpd.conf file.

<IfModule mod_dir.c>
    DirectoryIndex index.php index.htm index.shtml index.cgi index.html
index.php3
</IfModule>

I also have this in my httpd.conf.

# And for PHP 4.x, use:
    #
    AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
    #AddType application/x-httpd-php-source .phps

And here is my root directory configuration

<Directory /var/www/>

#
# This may also be "None", "All", or any combination of "Indexes",
# "Includes", "FollowSymLinks", "ExecCGI", or "MultiViews".
#
# Note that "MultiViews" must be named *explicitly* --- "Options All"
# doesn't give it to you.
#
    Options Indexes Includes FollowSymLinks MultiViews

#
# This controls which options the .htaccess files in directories can
# override. Can also be "All", or any combination of "Options",
"FileInfo",
# "AuthConfig", and "Limit"
#
    AllowOverride None