httpd-users mailing list archives

From "reapern66" <reaper...@nyc.rr.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache Configure Error
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2003 22:40:50 GMT
I using the lastest stable version of Debian 3.0 rev 1.

Im using apache the latest stable version of apache.

I getting the following error when i run ./configure

    Creating Makefile
    sed: -e expression #44, char 49: Unknown option to 's'

Ive tried using the latest version of sed and it didnt fix the problem. I
tried researching this problem with google but didnt find any information.

Ive tried compiling apache on other platforms without and any errors. Any
Ideas on how i can fix this problem.