httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Shashank Bhide" <shash...@biochem.okstate.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] SSI for virtual host
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 21:26:58 GMT
Greetings,
  I have been trying to make the server side includes work for my
virtual host. However, I haven't had any success. The virtual host does
not even recognize that I have an SSI.
Here is the way I have configured the virtual host part of httpd.conf
file

<VirtualHost xx.yy.zz.aa:80>
    ServerAdmin xxyyzz@edu
    DocumentRoot /usr/local/apache/virtualhost
    ServerName dnaproteincore.edu
    ErrorLog logs/dnaproteincore-error_log
    CustomLog logs/dnaproteincore-access_log common
 #    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews Includes
 #       <IfModule mod_alias.c>
 #               AddType text/html .shtml
 #               AddHandler server-parsed .shtml
 #      </IfModule>
</VirtualHost>

The main server has SSI working properly. So I am wondering if I need to
add anything more to the httpd.conf file?

The commented portion of the virtual host was actually tested, however
did not yield any positive results.
When I try to load the virtual host I do not get any errors (an error
occurred while processing this directive).
Please advise,
Thank you,
Shashank