httpd-users mailing list archives

From "A. Gideonse" <agideo...@planet.nl>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache fails to do it's job properly
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2003 20:10:07 GMT
I used Apache 1.3.** for a long time, but two days ago it suddenly became a useless program
after installing ZoneAlarm on my pc. I thought it was ZoneAlarm that blocked Apache so I removed
it and installed Norton InternetSecurity (which I had before ZoneAlarm). After the installation
Apache still didn't so I decided to reinstall it. I downloaded the newest version of Apache
2 and installed it. In the systray it now displays that Apache is running, but I'm still not
able to view my pages. I don't think that it's my firewall which causes the problem, because
if even I shut it down the problem is still the same. Anybody who can help to make Apache
worth the diskspace again ;)?