httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeanne Marie Hardin" <jmhar...@hardincomp.port5.com>
Subject [users@httpd] DNS hijacking
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2003 17:48:50 GMT
I have been running Apache (2.0.47/Win) on my notebook comp as a test
server for my web design work for a few months now but I have a problem
I hope someone can help me with. Since I installed Apache I find that
some websites are sent to my local server instead of to the server in
question. Classmates.com (65.243.133.81) is one server that I can no
longer access from my comp, either by the URI or the IP address. For
some reason I get the default page on my own server instead of theirs. I
have these lines set in my httpd.conf file (in the appropriate places,
of course):

	Listen 127.0.0.1:80
	Listen 127.0.0.1:8000

	ServerName 127.0.0.1

Can anyone lend me a clue as to what is wrong with my server?

Jeanne Marie Hardin
HardinComp
http://HardinComp.port5.com/

"Decisions are made by those who show up."
-President Josiah Bartlett
 The West Wing, in the episode "What Kind of Day It Has Been"
 http://westwing.bewarne.com/