httpd-users mailing list archives

From "A. Gideonse" <agideo...@planet.nl>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache fails to do it's job properly
Date Sat, 25 Oct 2003 14:19:00 GMT
I can view pages from the server (with localhost, 80.60.18.78 and
192.168.0.1 (ip on network)) and from computers on the local network (with
80.60.81.78 and 192.168.0.1). Seems like apache is running as an intranet
server. Other users can't connect to my server on all those ip's. If I shut
down my firewall then they still can't connect.

I don't know what ip it is bound to, but it used to work with 80.60.18.78
(my ip given by my isp).

I uploaded my conf files, because the problem might be in there... You can
find it on http://home.planet.nl/~gideo017/tempz/httpd.conf

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonas Eckerman" <jonas_lists@frukt.org>
To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2003 2:07 AM
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Apache fails to do it's job properly

> But I'm the only one who can view the content. Other visitors still
> can't...

Are you connecting from the same machine as Apache is running on?
Are other users connecting from other machines?

If the answers to those questions are yes: Why on earth to you think
the firewall is not firewalling Apache?

IIf the answers to those questions are no: What IP adress are you
binding Apache to?

/Jonas

--
Jonas Eckerman, jonas_lists@frukt.org