httpd-users mailing list archives

From mark london <...@psfc.mit.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] Installation help needed
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 18:38:06 GMT
Hi - I was trying to upgrade my apache on redhat linux, which was
originally installed from RPMS, but now I'm trying to build it from
the source.  Everything seemed to ok, but when I tried to restart
httpd, it told me my mod_perl.c wasn't compatible.  Fine, I built
mod_perl 2.0 from sources and put mod_perl.so into /etc/httpd/modules
Then I get the error message:

Starting httpd: httpd: module
"/usr/src/build/194889-i386/BUILD/php-4.2.2/sapi/a
pache2filter/sapi_apache2.c" is not compatible with this version of
Apache (foun
d 20020628, need 20020903).

Ok, I obviously did something really wrong.  I notice all the files
in /etc/httpd/modules haven't been changed since the upgrade.  Should
they have been updated?  I'm clueless.  Thanks.

Mark