httpd-users mailing list archives

From "David Bolsover" <ju...@bolsover.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Mapping diectory located on Novell server
Date Sun, 28 Sep 2003 18:57:35 GMT
The apache service is running as admin.

admin is logged into the novell server.

I still get an Error 403  - Access Forbidden!

admin can browse through w2000 file system to mapped Novell directories but
Apache refuses to serve them.

I'm begining to suspect that Aaron Morris was correct when he said that
Apache is not able to serve content from network shares/mapped drives in
Windows.

Any more ideas please?

db