httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Zuri" <zigz...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Using the mod_status ??
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 00:54:23 GMT
If you have access to the 'hosts' file on the web server's machine (and
don't mind the risks associated with doing so), you can edit the file
and add a line to define your host. [This is usually considered a bad
idea and with a dynamic IP you may have to hack things a bit...]

    Unix: /etc/hosts,
    Windows: %WINDIR%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

zig.@.zuri