httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] message
Date Sun, 28 Sep 2003 18:39:08 GMT

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003, donald sutton wrote:

> when I attempt to access any webpage, i get a page
> saying"Seeing this instead of the website you

Any webpage on your server, or any webpage anywhere on the intenet?  If
the latter, you have messed the proxy configuration for your browser.  If
the former, then what page where you expecting to get?  You need to edit
the files under the htdocs/ folder to change the contents of the website.

If you need more help, you need to be more specific about exactly what you
have done, and exactly what you are expecting to happen.  Providing us
with the URL might help too.

Joshua.