httpd-users mailing list archives

From SAQIB <sa...@seagate.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache serving pages as another group
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 22:48:55 GMT
I would highly suggest that you use WebDAV to let users upload file to a
webserver. All the files uploaded by WebDAV have the appropriate
persmission. And you can implement encryption, authentication and
authorization with WebDAV as well.

http://www.webdav.org and
http://www.xml-dev.com:8080/cocoon/mount/docbook/Apache-WebDAV-LDAP-HOWTO.html
for more info on WebDAV