httpd-users mailing list archives

From "yc lim" <meepok...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Help!: Error 400 when setting up Virtual Host
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 09:17:11 GMT
Hi Brian,

   thanks for the tip. Yes, I believe my apache is misbehaving due to SSL.
This is what I did:

   Step 1: I commented out the 'Include conf.d/*.conf" line and restated
httpd. True enough the virtual host started working. But I realised that by
commenting out the .conf files, I also disabled alot of features (php
included). My webpages run extensively on php.

  Step 2: Instead of commenting out all the .conf files, I renamed the
ssl.conf file to a .txt file. Restarted the service, and now my virtual
domains are working, so is my php.

  Right now I don't require any SSL but I would like to know what went wrong
with my ssl.conf. I might require SSL in future.  (my original ssl.conf is
attached). Kindly advise.

  Thanks!!

yc