httpd-users mailing list archives

From Herberto Graça <herberto_gr...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] APACHE2+WinXP "You don't have permission to access /~..."
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 11:55:22 GMT
Just to finish.

Yes, you are right!

It had to do with the options! They were not set for the users directory!

I just had to do this:

#
# UserDir: The name of the directory that is appended onto a user's home
# directory if a ~user request is received.  Be especially careful to use
# proper, forward slashes here.  On Windows NT, "Personal/My Website"
# is a more appropriate choice.
#
UserDir "My Documents/My Website"
-----------
<Directory "C:/Documents and Settings/*/My Documents/My Website">
    AllowOverride FileInfo AuthConfig Limit
    Options MultiViews Indexes SymLinksIfOwnerMatch IncludesNoExec
    <Limit GET POST OPTIONS PROPFIND>
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
    </Limit>