httpd-users mailing list archives

From Herberto Gra├ža <herberto_gr...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] APACHE2+WinXP "You don't have permission to access /~..."
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:53:38 GMT
Hi,

i just tryed installing Apache 2 in my Win XP, and tryed giving my user a
folder for his web page in his "My Documents" folder.

The outcome is the error:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /~herberto/ on this server.
Apache/2.0.47 (Win32) Server at 127.0.0.1 Port 80

Now, i checked the FAQ and it says something about the permissions,
well  Apache is using the System user, and that user has permissions to
access and read the folders all the way to the last one.

I didnt found any information on how to configure this in Windows, anywere
else.

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks.