httpd-users mailing list archives

From "ohbaby33 GT" <ohbab...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache Service won't Start
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 20:35:14 GMT
Hello Everyone,
  I am having a problem running Apache 2.0.47 on NT when I change the
service from system to a domain user account. The error says invalid config
path. But if I run as system it works fine. What I done so far:
1. Added domain user account to "Log on as Server"
2. Added domain user account to "Act as part of the operating system"
3. Gave the domain user accout full control permissions of the Apache 2
directory and subdirectories.

What is wrong..... :(