httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] HOw to monitor users that visit my websites
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 14:22:29 GMT
Please post in plain text - otherwise it is impossible to interleave

Then RTFM: http://httpd.apache.org/docs/logs.html

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

-----Original Message-----
From: David [mailto:amdawong@starhub.net.sg]
Sent: Montag, 1. September 2003 15:45
To: HTTP Server Users
Subject: [users@httpd] HOw to monitor users that visit my websites

Hi guys,

I am currently running a FTP server and HTTP server.

For a FTP server, I am able to track who and when did they visit my FTP
server.
Can I do the same for my webserver? Is there a way I can track my
visitor's IP or the pages they view  and output the sessions into a log
file ( just like most FTP server programs does).

Many thanks for your time and attention.

Warmest Regards
David

views of the sender's company.