httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache Server Disk Full!
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 12:01:05 GMT

Where is the apache log file? If it is on the system disk, then the
system disk will fill and then Solaris will fail. If the apache log is
on a different disk, then Solaris will be OK but apache may have
problems. I am not sure what happens when the log file is full - I don't
think apache will fail, it just stops logging (I think...)

Do you have a problem or are you just curious?

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

>Please tell me your experience.
>then .