httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joe Mihalich" <jmihal...@formalogix.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Tomcat connector for Apache 2.0.47 ... Please Help
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 00:52:45 GMT

Hi,

I suppose now that I look, some of the jk2 docs
Linked me to jk docs, and I confused really quickly.

The problem I'm having is that the documentation for
Setting up tomcat 4.1 with apache 2.0.47 is almost
Non-existant.  And what I can find is very vague.

The apache docs don't talk about it, and the tomcat
Jk2 docs are very difficult to follow.

Can you point me to one document that has step by step
Instructions on how to set this up using jk2?

Thanks,
Joe