httpd-users mailing list archives

From Free Grafton <f...@churchcommunitybuilder.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] How many connected users
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:52:44 GMT
Robert,
Thanks for some enlightenment on that. We are actually using PHP sessions to
store user information and an individuals level of permissions to their
site, things like that.
While the information on mod_status information is helpful, you are correct
in that it isn't showing me the total number of users. I am reticent to keep
increasing the server limit and maxclients as it appears to make no
difference on the time that sessions are timing out for individuals when
they are logged in. They are already set to 1000 on each. I have checked all
my PHP settings and there isn't really anything there that would make a
difference in this case as far as I can tell.

Free Grafton