httpd-users mailing list archives

From Free Grafton <f...@churchcommunitybuilder.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Stuck process on Apache 2.0.47
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 16:59:50 GMT
Hello,
I am using Apache 2.0.47 and have noticed that every couple days I get a
stuck process in Apache and it consumes my CPU load up to 100%. I have to
restart apache to free the processor when that happens. I have been unable
to diagnose where the problem is coming from in my log files.
Anyone have an idea of what might be causing this, or are there some good
apps I can use that show me what is happening with apache? I have looked on
the apache site and donĀ¹t really see any tools that help you much for
diagnosing problems or showing usage for the app. Thanks.

Using: Red Hat 9.0, Apache 2.0.47, PHP 4.3, MySQL 4.0.15a

Free Grafton