httpd-users mailing list archives

From "patrick kuah" <patrickk...@msn.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] questions about apache
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 14:33:14 GMT
Hahaha.. i just joined this mailing list two hrs back :)
Thanks Owen Boyle.

Actually i have two web servers (both running SSL) load balance each other
in a round robin manner. I had configured persistance ssl connection for 600
secs

If i log into the website portal (connected to first web server) and idle
for 15mins , i click the 'refresh' button , the load balancer will divert
the traffic to the second web server but ....
the ssl cert is unique on each server ... so it keep hanging and lastly ...a
internal error page displayed.

Can i configured it such a way that if apache detected different ssl cert,
it automatically return back to the login screen ???

Thanks for all help :)