httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Gold, Samuel (Contractor)" <Go...@ncr.disa.mil>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_plsql for Apache2
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2003 18:52:25 GMT
Hi all,

I just wanted to know how many people would be interested in mod_plsql for
apache 2?  Currently there is no mod_plsql for apache 2.  I am in the
processes of asking oracle if they would possibly release the source code
for mod_plsql to the general public so it could be modified to work with
apache 2.  It is a long shot but you never know.  Or possibly fix it so it
would work for apache 2.  Comments would be appreciated, that way I could
forward them to Oracle.

Thanks,
Sam Gold