httpd-users mailing list archives

From Peter Bissmire <pb...@onetel.net.uk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Mapping diectory located on Novell server
Date Sun, 28 Sep 2003 12:20:18 GMT
David,

having estalished an alias for your Novell served directory,
shouldn't you be using this to name your directory container?
If I remember rightly, you otherwise have reference to a directory
above (outside) the server root and, to protect you against
serving up your whole system, this won't work.
Not re-checked but I think that's the case.
So just put
<Directory "novell/"> (it's a quick change so worth trying anyway).

Peter Bissmire