httpd-users mailing list archives

From mgarriss <mgarr...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] LIMIT BANDWIDHT USING APACHE 2.0.44
Date Sat, 06 Sep 2003 15:35:08 GMT
I agree completely with Leif's comments.  I would love to help in this
endeavor.  I am a very experienced C/C++ programmer but have only
recently joined the Apache world.  After reading a few chapters on
module writing I would say that it is complex but it is also
understandable.  Having said that I would never undertake such a project
unless a few more people were willing to jump on with it.  I'll leave it
at that.....

Michael Garriss