httpd-users mailing list archives

From Webmaster <eag...@chatministries.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Redirect question
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 02:24:01 GMT
Well, I figured with my suggestion that we would *mmediately* fix the
downtime problem and so take the heat off having to have the repair done by
yesterday or the day before.

Dunno about you guys, but I've frequently found if a solution has to be
found immediately, you can easily screw something else up as a result. Then
it escalates.

If it is just one page that has problems like that, surely a quick-fix work
around can help permanently without offending one's professional outlook?
Hehe. Perhaps I suggested it because it's the Australian farmer's method of
using "a bit of fence wire"! It has worked for decades, lol!

Richard Ashton
Adelaide, South Australia