httpd-users mailing list archives

From donald sutton <donjsut...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] message
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 15:44:44 GMT
--- Joshua Slive <joshua@slive.ca> wrote:

> On Sun, 28 Sep 2003, donald sutton wrote:
>
> > when I attempt to access any webpage, i get a page
> > saying"Seeing this instead of the website you
>
> Any webpage on your server, or any webpage anywhere
> on the intenet?  If
> the latter, you have messed the proxy configuration
> for your browser.  If
> the former, then what page where you expecting to
> get?  You need to edit
> the files under the htdocs/ folder to change the
> contents of the website.
>
> If you need more help, you need to be more specific
> about exactly what you
> have done, and exactly what you are expecting to
> happen.  Providing us
> with the URL might help too.
>
> Joshua.
Joshua:
 Thanks for responding. My problem is with any webpage
on my server. if i enter http://172.16.1.33/ i get the
message about my Apache server being reconfigured ( I
didn't knowing do anything but turn it on). if i enter
//172.16.1.33/~donaldsu/test.php i get "requested URL
not found on this server" .In test.php is "<?
phpinfo(); ?>. what I expected was esoteric info about
my newly createde cPHP environment. I get this with
any addresss after my IP address. running Apache
1.3.27. Any hints would be greatly appreciated
Don Sutton

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> users-help@httpd.apache.org

=====