httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Mr Kaskade" <kask...@linuxmail.org>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache not starting
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 00:30:18 GMT
Hi, i recently upgraded my debian ( apt-get upgrade ) and saw something like Apache_1.3.27_ipv6
appearing in my list .... i was a little surprised but i thought it could run even when ipv6
is not used today. All seemed right but since then, when i tried to start apache, it just
says this message and not start :

[Fri Sep 19 02:21:24 2003] [crit] (97)Address family not supported by protocol: make_sock:
failed to get a socket for address :: port 80

It's nothing running on port 80 so i have no idea of what could can be done to cause this
mess ...

Any help is welcome.

Kaskade
http://www.linuxmail.org/