httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Satya Narayan Dash" <ndsa...@rediffmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.47, Tomcat 4.1.27: Integration
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 05:14:56 GMT
Hi,

I was running Apache 2.0.40 with Tomcat 4.0.4 and had mod_jk
connector and it was running fine.

Currently, I downloaded the the latest ones and have installed
Apache 2.0.47 and Tomcat 4.1.27 in Windows 2000. They are
running
properly as standalones.

But I could not find the .dll for Apache 2.0.47. The
availability
is upto 2.0.46, in the Apache web-site. Does anyone know where I
can have it?

Also, mod_jk is deprecated. For mod_jk2, I could not find
anything
proper to migrate/change. Is there any document having a
step-step approach for that?

Thanks for your help.

regards,
Satya.

Interior meets Software; Rani Weds Gaurav.
Rediff Matchmaker strikes another interesting match
Visit http://matchmaker.rediff.com?1