httpd-users mailing list archives

From Christophe Mailhebuau <CMailheb...@abul.org>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache2.0 and php4
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 16:02:27 GMT
hi,

sorry my english is poor, but i try to explain my problem.

I have installed mandrake 9.1 and php4, apache run correctly with php.

I have try to install 2 php scripts one for a small forum, too for browsing
files on server  (file manager php script).

When i install the first script, to forum, i open admin.php file. this
file is for administration of forum and he hask a passwd to the admin
forum. i give passwd and valid, but not continued. i very access file (
chmod -Rf 777 /directory_forum
but problem continued

i try to put files on a public server, and script run correctly
(grrrrrr....)

When i install the second script, i can browse directory. I try put
files on public server, and script run correctyl (grrrr...)

I don't understand the problem, i try 5 install but the problem persist.

can you help me ?

Best regards

--
Cordialement,