httpd-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ben Ricker <bric...@wellinx.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] What is a stable/latest version of Apache?
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:31:49 GMT
Since you are using Jserv, you will not be able to upgrade to Apache
2.0.x. You will have to stick to the 1.3.x branch.

Ben Ricker
Wellinx, inc.

On Wed, 2003-09-24 at 09:06, KAN NAN wrote:
> Can any one reply me plz.....
> 
> 
> Hi All,
>  
> My application currently runs on Apache/1.3.14 (Win32) &
> ApacheJServ/1.1.2.
> I am planning to go for upgrading my Apache server.
> Can any one please tell me which higher version should I go for.
> Should I go for Apache 1.3.28 or Apache 2.0.47? Iam quite confused,
> Will there be a major changes in the application?
>  
> thanks in advance,
> -kannan
> 
> ______________________________________________________________________
> Access Hotmail from your mobile now. Click here.
> 
> ______________________________________________________________________
> From: KAN NAN <kannan_mca@hotmail.com>
> To: users@httpd.apache.org
> Subject: [users@httpd] What is a stable/latest version of Apache?
> Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 12:30:24 +0000
> 
> Hi All,
>  
> My application currently runs on Apache/1.3.14 (Win32) &
> ApacheJServ/1.1.2.
> I am planning to go for upgrading my Apache server.
> Can any one please tell me which higher version should I go for.
> Should I go for Apache 1.3.28 or Apache 2.0.47? Iam quite confused,
> Will there be a major changes in the application?
>  
> thanks in advance,
> -kannan
> 
> ______________________________________________________________________
> Access Hotmail from your mobile now. Click here. 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server
> Project. See  for more info. To unsubscribe, e-mail:
> users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org " from the digest:
> users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org For additional commands,
> e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org 
> 
> ______________________________________________________________________
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.
> See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
>    "   from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org


---------------------------------------------------------------------
The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.
See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
   "   from the digest: users-digest-unsubscribe@httpd.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@httpd.apache.org


Mime
View raw message