httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jess Mahan <j...@digitalssg.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Server uptime through /proc/uptime
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:19:52 GMT
Are you running "uptime" as root?
Check the permissions of "uptime", and make sure that the UID you are
trying to run it as can execute it.
If the permissions are correct, try doing "cat /proc/uptime". Also check
your /etc/fstab and make sure that proc was mounted (This is unlikley,
but if all else fails, make sure to check it to be safe).