httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jess Mahan <j...@digitalssg.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] R: [users@httpd] R: [users@httpd] A problem ??
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:15:49 GMT
I know Boyle Owen Addressed this below, but I must reiterate this;
When I have receive the make_sock error in the past, it was usually
becuase I was trying to make Apache bind to an address that wasn't on my
machine. Check your "Listen" directive in your Apache conf and make sure
that that IP address is configured on your local machine. This usually
happened to me when I copied the conf file from one server to another
and forgot to change the "Listen" address.