httpd-users mailing list archives

From Trev Peterson <trev_...@advanced-reality.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Virtual Hosting Woes.......
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 18:27:52 GMT
Mark,

The vhosts config looks good.  Are the vhost statements in a separate
file from the main config (as is the default on Mandrake Linux).

On my system in /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf

there is the following line:
Include conf/vhosts/Vhosts.conf

You may want to make sure the vhosts file is being read.

Hope this helps

	Trev