httpd-users mailing list archives

From Russell King <russk...@tpg.com.au>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache on 1 IP address
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 01:25:45 GMT

Hi,

That's correct... Hrmm.. I've tried that.. when I try and set it explicitly with Listen 123.123.123.123:80
it
complains it cannot bind to the address and reports "Address already in use".. this is the
same IP I have
for my Virtual hosts.. If I comment out the line it will start but Apache will bind to all
IP's on that interface
card... Any ideas?

But your saying that it is possible to bind to one IP, even though the IP shares the same
interface card
with other IPs?

Thanks.