httpd-users mailing list archives

From Russell King <russk...@tpg.com.au>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache on 1 IP address
Date Sun, 07 Sep 2003 16:40:07 GMT

Hi,

I'm aware of the Listen and BindAddress directives/settings in the httpd.conf file.

I want to bind apache to 1 IP address only.. all separate IP's on my server are bound to one

interface.. so all additional IP's are eth0:1, eth0:2 etc...

Apache only seems to be able bind to one Interface.. I set BindAddress in the config, restarted

apache and for some reason it still answers all IP's on that interface..

Is it possible to limit Apache to 1 IP address on an interface with multiple IP's? or can
it only
limit itself per interface?

Thanks.