httpd-users mailing list archives

From Klavs Klavsen ...@vsen.dk>
Subject [users@httpd] cgi-bin won't execute
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 11:30:47 GMT
Hi guys,

I still haven't resolved why my move from apache1 to apache2 made my
cgi-bin's not work anymore :(

see this url f.ex. http://vsen.dk/helloworld.pl

it just sends the content of the script instead of executing it :(

my vsen.dk vhost is setup like this:

    alias /helloworld.pl /path/to/docroot/helloworld.pl
    AliasMatch /favicon.ico /path/to/docroot/favicon.ico
    AliasMatch /*       /some/php/script.php

    <Files /path/to/docroot/helloworld.pl>
        AllowOverride All
        Options ExecCGI Includes FollowSymlinks
    </Files>

Can anyone figure out what is wrong here? I'm really tired of not being
able to execute CGI's :(
--
Regards,
Klavs Klavsen, GSEC - kl@vsen.dk - http://www.vsen.dk

Working with Unix is like wrestling a worthy opponent.
Working with windows is like attacking a small whining child
who is carrying a .38.