httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] PHP Problems
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 04:22:40 GMT
Joseph A Nagy Jr wrote:
> > ? Are you editing the correct httpd.conf? Does the server's signature
>
> The only one.
>
> > show that PHP is loaded? No interesting lines in the error log on
>
> ServerToken is set to OS only (check out
> http://jan-jr-ent.homelinux.org/images/, scroll to bottom).

"Apache/2.0.40 Server at jan-jr-ent.homelinux.org Port 80"

That is a pretty old version, you should probably upgrade. Also note, that
newer versions of PHP is not compatible with versions prior to 2.0.42. What
version of PHP do you have?

If PHP is loaded, it should be included in the server signature unless you
tampered with something.

The only suggestion I can offer is to start afresh with installing Apache
2.0.47 and PHP 4.3.3, following their documentation.

Regards,
Robert Andersson